We do not share your personal information provided by you with any parties outside of Johnson Manufacturing Co, except to the extent necessary to allow you to participate in site activities. We do not rent or sell mailing lists of site visitors to any third party. No personal information collected on this site is shared with third parties, except that information may be shared with those with whom we contract to carry out the internal operations of the site. These contractors have agreed with us to use personal information of site visitors only for the purposes of carrying out these operations.
This policy is subject to continuous change, and we are not responsible for notifying you of any applicable changes. Please visit this page often to note changes in this policy. For specific questions, please send your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
What personal information does Johnson Manufacturing Company,Inc. collect and why?
The personal information that we may collect about you broadly falls into the following categories:
- Information that you provide voluntarily
Certain parts of our Website may ask you to provide personal information voluntarily: for example, we may ask you to provide your contact details in order to register an account on our Website, to subscribe to a newsletter from us, participate in a seminar, respond to a survey and/or fill out a form or enter information on our Website. The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
- Information that we collect automatically
We do not collect information automatically at this time
In general, we will use the personal information we collect from you only for the purposes described in this Privacy Notice or for purposes that we explain to you at the time we collect your personal information. However, we may also use your personal information for other purposes that are not incompatible with the purposes we have disclosed to you (such as archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes, or statistical purposes) if and where this is permitted by applicable data protection laws.
Who does Johnson Manufacturing Company,Inc. share my personal information with?
We may disclose your personal information to the following categories of recipients:
- third parties who assist us inconducting our business, or servicing you, so long as these parties agree to keep the information confidential and in compliance with our data protection contractual terms;
- to our third party services providers and partners, including distributors and other sales intermediaries, who provide data processing services to us or who otherwise process personal information for purposes that are described in this Privacy Notice or notified to you when we collect your personal information.
- An overview of the Johnson Manufacturing Company,Inc. sales and service offices is available here http://www.johnsonmfg.com/2015/about.htm. A list of our current group companies is made available on request. Third party service providers and partners include Customer Relationship Management (“CRM”) solution providers or Marketing Automation Solution providers and list of these third party service providers and partners is made available on request;
- to any competent law enforcement body, regulatory, government agency, court or other third party where we believe disclosure is necessary (i) as a matter of applicable law or regulation, (ii) to exercise, establish or defend our legal rights, or (iii) to protect your vital interests or those of any other person;
- to an actual or potential buyer (and its agents and advisers) in connection with any actual or proposed purchase, merger or acquisition of any part of our business, provided that we inform the buyer it must use your personal information only for the purposes disclosed in this Privacy Notice;
- to any other person with your consent to the disclosure.
Legal basis for processing personal information
Our legal basis for collecting and using the personal information described above will depend on the personal information concerned and the specific context in which we collect it.
However, we will normally collect personal information from you only (i) where we need the personal information to perform a contract with you, (ii) where the processing is in our legitimate interests, or (iii) where we have your consent to do so. In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information from you.
If we ask you to provide personal information to comply with a legal requirement or to perform a contract with you, we will make this clear at the relevant time and advise you whether the provision of your personal information is mandatory or not (as well as of the possible consequences if you do not provide your personal information).
If we collect and use your personal information in reliance on our legitimate interests (or those of any third party), this interest will normally be to operate our Website and communicating with you as necessary to respond to queries from you and for our legitimate commercial interest, for instance, when reviewing your survey responses, improving our Website, undertaking marketing, or for the purposes of detecting or preventing illegal activities. We may have other legitimate interests and if appropriate we will make clear to you at the relevant time what those legitimate interests are.
If you have questions about or need further information concerning the legal basis on which we collect and use your personal information, please contact us using the contact details provided under the “How to contact us” heading below
Cookies and similar tracking technology
How does Johnson Manufacturing Company,Inc. keep my personal information secure?
We use appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the personal information that we collect and process about you. The measures we use are designed to provide a level of security appropriate to the risk of processing your personal information. Specific measures we use include regular malware scanning. Your personal information is contained behind secure networks and is only accessible by a limited number of people who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
International data transfers
Your personal information may be transferred to, and processed in, countries other than the country in which you are resident. These countries may have data protection laws that are different to the laws of your country.
Specifically, our Website servers are located in the US and our group companies and third party service providers and partners operate around the world. This means that when we collect your personal information we may process it in any of these countries.
However, we have taken appropriate safeguards to require that your personal information will remain protected in accordance with this Privacy Notice. These include implementing the European Commission's Standard Contractual Clauses for transfers of personal information between our group companies, which require all group companies to protect personal information they process from the EEA in accordance with European Union data protection law.
We have implemented similar appropriate safeguards with our third party service providers and partners. Our Standard Contractual Clauses and further details can be provided on request.
We retain personal information we collect from you where we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so (for example, to provide you with a service you have requested or to comply with applicable legal, tax or accounting requirements).
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymise it or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
Your data protection rights
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area, you have the following data protection rights:
- If you wish to access, correct, update or request deletion of your personal information, you can do so at any time by contacting us using the contact details provided under the “How to contact us” heading below
- In addition, you can object to processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict processing of your personal information or request portability of your personal information. Again, you can exercise these rights by contacting us using the contact details provided under the “How to contact us” heading below.
- You have the right to opt-out of marketing communications we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link in the marketing e-mails we send you. To opt-out of other forms of marketing (such as postal marketing or telemarketing), then please contact us using the contact details provided under the “How to contact us” heading below.
- Similarly, if we have collected and process your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority. Optional: (Contact details for data protection authorities in the European Economic Area, Switzerland and certain non-European countries (including the US and Canada) are available here.)
We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
Updates to this Privacy Notice
We may update this Privacy Notice from time to time in response to changing legal, technical or business developments. When we update our Privacy Notice, we will take appropriate measures to inform you, consistent with the significance of the changes we make. We will obtain your consent to any material Privacy Notice changes if and where this is required by applicable data protection laws.
You can see when this Privacy Notice was last updated by checking the "last updated" date displayed at the top of this Privacy Notice.
How to contact us
If you have any questions or concerns about our use of your personal information, please contact us using the following details:
Johnson Manufacturing Company,Inc.
114 Lost Grove Road
Princeton, Iowa 52768-0096
United States of America